Gorgeous beach house on prime land by the village
Beyond its elegant weatherboard façade, this early 1900’s cottage has been artfully restored, extended and modernised to provide the quintessential beach house.
Set on 455sqm with sunny near level, north rear lawn, it is a three minute stroll to Freshwater village and seven minutes barefoot to the beach.
• Soaring ceilings, wainscoting, timber floors and leadlight windows
• Living room with cast iron fireplace, dining/casual opens to deck
• Covered entertainers’ deck with jacuzzi merges with rear lawn
• Open plan timber kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Spacious double size bedrooms, built-in wardrobe
• Stylish bathrooms, main with tessellated-tile floors/claw-foot bath
• Fully-enclosed near level rear lawn awash with northerly sunlight
• Wharf buses at the doorstep, short stroll to express city buses
• Supermarket and village eateries are literally just down the road
• Super-handy to parks, schools, Westfield Mall and Manly Beach
• Double car space, beach shower, landscaped tropical gardens